Friday, March 2, 2012

ModCloth.com

I wanted to make a blog post to acknowledge one of the best online stores ever: ModCloth.com. If you love all things vintage and quirky than this is the store for you! Pieces range from a 1950's style poodle skirt, to an eating utensils necklace. There are also decorations for your house and auctions for real vintage items.  If I could win a shopping spree to any store, it would definitely be this one. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love the clothes on there. Every piece is so unique and looks as though it has a special story behind it. The prices are fairly decent and there is something for everyone. Here are some of my favorite picks from ModCloth.com:

Blazer

             Dress             
Scarf

Necklace
Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment