Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Current Obession: Serena-Style Dresses

Since fashion is always changing, so is my style. Right now I've been really into Serena's style from Gossip Girl, and I try to find clothes that are inspired by her. If you know Serena, she is someone that loves to wear body-con type dresses, with a twist. I think the dresses she wears are very flattering and I'm just completely in love with them!

Some of Serena's dresses-
                                                                                                          Image 1, Image 2, Image 3

Some of my Serena inspired dresses-
                                                               Forever 21-$17.80,  Love Culture-$24.90,  Forever 21-$27.80

2 comments:

  1. Ooo very cute! I love her wardrobe. Must be nice to have an endless closet and never wear the same thing twice. LOL I can't wait for the new season to start.
    Mandy
    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I'm so excited for the new season! Who do you think Gossip Girl is????

      Delete