Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Styling the Trend: Graphic Sweaters

My favorite thing about fashion is putting together different outfits. So, I decided to start a new "series" on my blog called "Styling the Trend". I will be styling different pieces that are in trend at the moment. For today, I decided to style graphic sweaters because they are one of my new favorite fall trends, and I just think they're super cute!

The Pieces:
Sweater 1, Sweater 2, Sweater 3, Sweater 4 (currently sold out)

The Outfits:
Nerdy Chic
Sweater, Pants, Bag, Shoes, Watch


Quirky Vintage
Sweater, Shorts, Tights, Shoes, Hat


Fashion Forward
Sweater, Skirt, Socks, Shoes, Clutch, Bangle


Edgy Casual
Sweater, Jeans, Shoes, Backpack, Glasses

5 comments:

  1. I totally want that owl sweater!

    http://operationwearmycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl one too! This is so blast from the past retro, awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweeters are the cutests and you combo is even better, its a pity this side just got to summer I would so rock these combo looks.
    Stay styling,
    Xxx
    Misstatybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally forgot to day it but that UFO Sweater is the bomb !]

    I;m checking the store right now !!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete