Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Styling the Trend: Military/Army

Military/army is a big trend for this fall. Normally I wouldn't really be into this trend but I love the edginess and uniqueness it can add to an outfit. I hope you enjoy the outfits I put together! :)

The Pieces:
Backpack, Jacket, Boots, Sweater

The Outfits:
Teal and Maroon
Backpack, Cardigan, Dress, Leggings, Shoes

Cheetah in the Army
Jacket, Pants, Shirt, Shoes, Bag


Quirky Cat Lady
Sweater, Shorts, Shoes, Tights, Bag


 A Mustache and Mint
Sweater, Jeans, Shoes, Backpack, Necklace

5 comments:

  1. i love your blog! so much inspiration!
    anyway i'm following you now and as well on bloglovin :)
    follow me back?

    stay in touch, love <3
    ♥ PETICHELIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love all these looks! Totally just did a post with my army jacket! Love this trend:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These combos are fabulous, I love the military/industrial style, I love those boots from the second combo, I have something similar. :)

    Dreamn,

    themusingsofadesignstudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. all tendencies in one, so original. Army style is one of my favourites and i like to see people wearing it, but i would never wear it and i don't know why haha :)
    So good post
    Xoxo
    Génesis Ramírez

    ReplyDelete