Saturday, January 19, 2013

OOTD: Vintage and Nautical Lace

Today, I was supposed to go to the Museum of Fine Arts (but my plans changed), so I wanted my outfit to look somewhat artistic. I decided to go with this sweater because the nautical graphic reminds me of art and it went along with the color palette of the rest of my outfit. I also went with this long, lace pencil skirt because it added a vintage vibe, paired with my favorite oxford heels. I absolutely loved this outfit and the vibe it gave off (even though it could look a little granny-ish to some people). 







Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Target
Tights- Steve Madden
Shoes- Bass
Bag- Delia's

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, so classic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the liebster award!
    Check out the link to my blog to follow instructions :)
    http://thriftydayss.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-by-surprise-i-have-been.html?spref=tw
    bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is adorable. I'm giving a cute braided anchor bracelet away on my blog, it would look great with your nautical look. Enter my Jewelry Giveaway here! Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post! Love your style!
    So amazing this photos, I love this outfit for trabelling, Chic and casual.

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete