Friday, July 5, 2013

Fashion Inspired by the Girls of 90210




After my beloved show Gossip Girl came to an end, I never thought I would find a show with such great fashion. Then I discovered the show 90210. While I'm not saying the fashion on this show is as great as on Gossip Girl, it is a close second. I love how each of the main characters has such a unique style that many different girls could relate to. Personally, Naomi's style is my favorite.Unfortunately, just like Gossip Girl, this show has come to an end. At least I still have my next favorite fashion-wise show, Pretty Little Liars which will surely never end. :)

Naomi Clark

Top, Skirt, Bag, Shoes, Necklace 

Adrianna Tate-Duncan

Dress, Cardigan, Bag, Shoes, Necklace 

Erin Silver

Dress, Hat, Bag, Shoes, Necklace

Annie Wilson

Sweater, Skirt, Bag, Shoes, Necklace 

3 comments:

  1. love red bag on the top, is it by mango? http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps, sorry just reread and saw which store, looks like a mango bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 90210 and this post is soo good!! The outfits are exactly like the characters style :)
    Annie & Silver are my fave :)

    Louise xx
    http://papercupd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete